The GALATEA Territory Sales Manager’s primary function is to present and sell the Galatea Collection of Scaffolds to Plastic Surgeons. This responsibility includes analyzing their sales territory, creating a business plan for commercial expansion and subsequently executing the plan which enables them to exceed sales quota. This position reports directly to the V.P. of the Galatea Surgical, Inc. franchise.
• Build customer base within the sales territory through the identification and development of new customers. This may include prospecting and cold-calling initiatives to identify new sales conversion opportunities.
• Increase utilization rate with existing customers and establish routine usages.
• Create and execute territory business plan.
• Maintain professional business relationship with Plastic Surgeons and Staff.
• Meet or exceed sales quota and business growth objectives for territory.
• Provide regular reports to management on activities, accomplishments, forecasts and competitive/market trends.
• Participate in the development and implementation of sales strategies and initiatives.
• Leverage relationships with physician networks, societies, KOLs and Tepha/Galatea management to convert new users and/or grow current utilization.
• Build and develop strong network of plastic surgeons within the territory that have national reach and are well respected within the field of plastic surgery community.
• Execute customer programs to introduce new customers to Galatea products and continually educate existing users. Track and measure conversion rate of customer program attendees.
• Communicate customer feedback to management.
• Work collaboratively with co-workers in the field and in the Galatea/Tepha home office.
• Attend trade show meetings and work exhibition hall as needed. This will include some weekends.
• Main expense budget within corporate guidelines. Submit weekly expense reports.
• Years Experience: 5+ years
• Education: Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience in medical product sales with a desired minimum of 2 years in plastic surgery.
• Demonstrable record of sales success against quota. Working in OR a plus.
• The ability to effectively research the business and technical profiles of key target accounts.
• Self-motivator, “hunter” mentality, disciplined, and strong desire to be a Top Sales Professional.
• Passion for selling
• Positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening and writing skills.
• Creativity and passion toward penetrating new accounts.
• Customer-focused mentality and a winning attitude.
• Team player, high-energy, reliable and coachable.
• Experience selling cash-pay or elective procedure products a plus.
• Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
Send credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.